Salesforce Marketing Cloud consists of seven primary products that helps you reach your customers at the right time, with the right message, and in the right way. It connects you with your customers through email, mobile messaging, digital advertising, website content, and social media. Salesforce Marketing Cloud covers it all!
It’s a group of products that bring all aspects of data and marketing together. These products are:
Email Studio: With personalized email marketing, create 1-1 experience journeys for your consumers.
Mobile Studio: Reach customers via SMS, MMS, and group messaging regardless of location.
Social Studio: Build and automate customer journeys across email, mobile, advertising, the web, and connect to Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
Advertising Studio: Activate customer data in Salesforce to securely power Google, Facebook, and display advertising at scale.
Journey Builder, for cross-channel consumer engagement.
Salesforce DMP: Capture, unify, and activate data to strengthen consumer relationships across every touch point.
Data Studio: A platform to create peer-to-peer data sharing.
With Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you can easily manage customer journey through email, mobile, social, personalized content creation etc. Every possible customer interaction and engagement is covered, and guiding customers on their 1-to-1 journeys with your brand has never been easier or more effective. Its features are:
Journey Builder allows your team to create a customer journey and add actions based on the stage in the lifecycle. Whether that is delivering personalized emails, targeted advertisements, mobile notifications or real-time conversation windows, Journey Builder helps personalize and automate your customer’s journey.
Audience Builder helps organize an audience that is relevant to your product or offering. Whether that is analyzing market opportunities, discovering customer trends, or targeting audiences based on specific attributes, Audience Builder allows you to collect data from any source and take action by creating a single view of your customer.
Personalization Builder enables you to construct profiles and algorithms based on customer habits. This automation tool ranges anywhere from providing related content based on search habits, product recommendations, and incorporating trending behaviors in order to maximize your customer’s engagement.
Content Builder manages all of your company’s media and content in a single location. You can receive the most utility out of this tool with advanced searching and tagging capabilities. This makes filtering through old content simpler and allows you to tag specific types on content, applying these tags to specific profiles created in Personalization Builder.
All of the above tools work seamlessly with Analytics Builder. This tool enables you to discover key insights about your customers and apply them in real time. Creating strategic goals, building advanced reports around KPIs, and creating strong data visualizations to receive actionable insights are only a few of the benefits.
With Marketing Cloud Connect, your team will have access to a complete, 360-degree view of each individual customer, allowing your team to personalize the customer’s experience and ensure they receive quality service.
Other features include:
1) Use Social Listening and cover relevant conversations across the web.
2) Compelling social presence through social content. It deploys social content to customers wherever they are; for instance, on social networks, websites, mobile devices. And you can even include strategies like organizing contests to video players to photo galleries, which can engage your fans with powerful content.
3) It focuses on Social Engagement by keeping everyone engaged and extends conversations beyond simple text by attaching videos, images and links without sacrificing security.
4) Social advertising is the holy grail for creating publicity and brand awareness. It includes campaigns, sponsored stories and mobile news feed and ads.
5) Social Workflow and Automation is one of the key reasons to use the cloud. Thousands of conversations happening across the web are organised by automatically routing relevant social content for quick response. Salesforce Marketing Cloud automatically populates social customer profiles, helping marketers create relevant programs based on consumer’s interests.
6) It has even made possible to track campaign results in one dashboard. You can create multiple, custom dashboards using a library of drag-and-drop widgets.
Benefits and Advantages:
Salesforce Marketing Cloud can help you build those relationships with your customers, users, and subscribers through various communication channels.
With Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you can do things like:
Connect to your customers wherever they are on the web.
Offer tailored recommendations, reminders, and discounts.
Provide real-time customer service.
Tune in to what your consumers are saying on social media and respond to their needs.
Allow marketers to expand their reach and discover new audiences.
Plan, personalize, and optimize the customer journey.
Gain more information about your clients.
Map your 1:1 customer journeys across multiple channels, devices, and customer lifecycle stages.
Generate positive experiences for your customers as they move forward in their journeys.
Analyze and assess the impact of every customer interaction to determine strengths and flaws in your processes and then proceed to optimize your strategies and other methods in real time.